Sunday, October 26, 2003

New shot, and goodies for sale!

The next shot I'm working on, by request, is s01-c04. It's another long one, like the previous one. I think I'll also work on s03-c01 and s04-c02 at the same time, as they're much shorter and I can show some better progress that way.

BTW, it's mentioned on the main WR site, but I'll state here, too, that some Pink Lemonade goodies are now available via Cafe Press. There are currently 4 designs on a variety of products, and I'll have more added regularly, but first I'm waiting for them to put back the designs they took down because they need some kind of proof that I own the copyright/trademarks.  You can mix and match from any of the designs in the same order, even though they're not linked together except from here. Just come back here to go to the other designs, until I can get something better worked out.

[Edit: Cafe Press was more trouble than it was worth]

No comments:

Post a Comment